Winter Haven LASIK Surgery
Winter Haven Cataract Surgery
Winter Haven Opthamologists
HOME Meet Our Team Patient Information Contact Us Links

The following information will familiarize you with our office procedures and make your first appointment an enjoyable and worthwhile one.

The First Appointment
The first appointment usually takes from 45 to 90 minutes depending on which tests are needed (subsequent visits tend to be much shorter). If you have received paperwork to complete, you will need to bring it, along with your health insurance cards, with you to this appointment. 

We usually dilate the pupils on the first visit, thus it is usually best to bring someone to drive you home.

Please bring with you a list of your medications and any other information, which may help us in your treatment.

Referrals and Co-pays
If your insurance (usually an HMO type) requires a referral from your primary care physician – a written referral or authorization number must be in our office prior to your visit. Obtaining this authorization is the responsibility of the patient.

Any required co-pay or unmet deductible will be collected. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.

We request that payment be made at the conclusion of each visit. The one exception is Medicare. Although we do accept Medicare Assignment, they pay only 80% of their assigned fee. You are responsible for both the remaining 20% and the annual Medicare deductible. Copays will be accepted at check in.

We will be glad to help you file with Medicare and most other insurance carriers. We will also be happy to answer any insurance questions you may have. Please email us your question at dslater@eyecarefss.com, and we will send a response as soon as possible.

You may schedule an appointment for any time between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Just call our office at (863) 294-5457. Your first visit will take about an hour, so plan accordingly. Once again, please be sure to bring along your medical records if you have them, a list of all prescription medications you are taking, and information about your health insurance. Bring someone with you, if possible, as you may have your eyes dilated.

If something comes up and you are not able to keep your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so someone else can use that time. If you would like to schedule an appointment or would like to submit a question by email, please send your request to lynnec@eyecarefss.com. We will review your request and forward a response within 24 hours, Monday through Friday (holidays are excluded).


Click here to download the Pre Registration Form

* This file requires a special download from
the Adobe web site to view properly.

Please click the link below if you want the download.


Get the download

 

Thank you for your confidence in us!

HIPAA Privacy Statement  | |  Terms of Use
Phone 863-294-5457
Fax 863-293-0343
Winter Haven
215 First Street N #200
Winter Haven, FL 33881

Eye Surgery & Laser Center
407 Avenue K SE
Winter Haven, FL 33880

Lake Wales
254 E Stuart Ave
Lake Wales, FL 33853
Haines City
119 Patterson Road
Haines City, FL 33844
South Lakeland
4337 S Florida Ave
Lakeland, FL 33803
North Lakeland
5528 US Hwy North
Lakeland, FL 33809

Sebring
3600 US Hwy 27 N
Sebring, FL 33872

Eye Surgery & Laser Center
5032 US Hwy 27 N Sebring, FL
33870